Monday, February 15, 2016

Sweet Rides & Lovely Ladies for Valentine's Day

It's my pleasure to announce that the 7th Annual CHAZZIZ Indoor Valentine's Cruise In raised $1,000 for the Alzheimer's Association!

A grand time was had by all that attended. I personally had a wonderful experience and look forward to attending next years show!

The variety of vehicles was a refreshing site, and I loved them all! From the ones that strive for perfection, to daily drivers, and home projects. But I must admit, even though I love thiose deep glass paint jobs and custom classics, my heart is infatuated with the creativity and beauty of the art and commitment from diehard gear heads and rebels that build their own badass rat rods. This show had some of the coolest I've seen!

Among the car enthusiasts were an incredible group of empowered pin ups!  These ladies went above and beyond with their beautiful hair, makeup, and stunning outfits! I had the privilege to be on stage with the ladies and ask each of them a question. So much beauty in one place!

 I was stoked to have this custom pinstrip piece made for the hot rod shop by Taz with The Sketch Pad.  His work was on display and not just on classic cars. Taz's work was displayed on a variety of items, including pin up style shoes, purses, and other platforms. I also got to meet his beautiful gal and their incredibly spunky daughter that was crowned Lil' Miss Cazz! I foresee a future gear head with that little doll. Such a sweetie!

One of my personal favorite eras for cars in the late 20s through the 30's. But those that know me also know how much I love trucks. When it comes to these old classic vehicles my heart is always bestowed to the vintage style of the 40s! 




 One of the oldest vehicles was a 1912 Ford farm truck. It was an honor to see and sit in an original piece of history. Everyone at the show was so kind to offer a similar experience.  This is one of those not too big shows that you get to meet people and know a bit about them. The stories that were shared by fellow attendies and those displaYing their pride and joy are part of the experience.
I want to give special thanks to Charlie with CHAZZIZ DJ Service for inviting me and putting on a great show. And thank you to all those that came out and contributed to raising funds for a great cause! It was a pleasure to meet every single one of you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment