Friday, September 8, 2017

Day 2 - The good, the bad, HOT RODS!

This cool, breezy, gray, fall like weather, is my absolute favorite. I love sweatshirt weather and the changing colors. The dampness hates me, but I love Autumn. I move a little slower on days like today with my RA, but I have so much to do and look forward to through the day.

The day started off with several pain patches on my neck and back, while trying to work a bra through multiple wires. Ha! So much excess!!!  Wires. Excess wires. They seem to flow everywhere and I try to keep them tucked in my pants… Again, I'm referring to the wires. I don't know what else to do with the excess wires dangling several inches below my shirt, and I can't get it caught on something at work, so that's what I do with them. And I try not to let the separate communication device fall in the toilet. It's firmly attached to my belt.

Moving on… Spent most the day cleaning the local antique fire truck for the upcoming car show this weekend. We went and picked up a 1947 Plymouth -Special Deluxe, because life is short and my motto is: hot rods!

Oh, I almost forgot! The bright green light that flashes every three seconds on the device with the wires is really bright when the room is pitch black. Later tonight I was thankful for the long wires as it was hidden underneath my pillow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything turns out good for you. My family continues to pray for you. You have always been a good friend. If I get a chance to make my way down there again I'd like to stop and see you. Or if you are ever up in sandusky pm me if love to hang out.

    ReplyDelete